Introducing the Project Everest DD67000, an evolution of the much-lauded DD66000 speaker system. Using the most advanced technologies and world-class components, our engineers have created one of the world’s most sophisticated and sought-after speaker systems.
Project EVEREST DD67000
Under a program called Project Everest, JBL® engineers designed the ultimate loudspeaker system: the Project Everest DD66000. But they wanted to outdo themselves. Using the latest technologies, they created the DD67000.
This three-way speaker features dual 15-inch (380-millimeter) three-layer (pure-pulp layers over and under a foam-injection core) sandwich cone woofers for articulate, authoritative bass response.
Clear high and midrange frequencies come through a 4-inch (100-millimeter) pure beryllium compression driver. And a 1-inch (25-millimeter), pure-beryllium ultrahigh-frequency driver delivers sounds up to 60kHz – far above the range of human hearing.
Available in Rosewood and a selection of six premium high-gloss automotive-grade paint finishes (Black Gloss, Polar White, JBL Orange, Rosso Corsa, Tungsten Silver Metallic, British Racing Green Metallic and Sapphire Blue Metallic), the Everest DD67000 stays true to our heritage: the world’s most coveted sound equipment.
Project EVEREST DD67000 Highlights
- Dual 15″ (380mm) three-layer sandwich cone woofers for authoritative bass response
- 4″ (100mm) pure-beryllium diaphragm for crystal-clear highs
- 1″ (25mm), pure-beryllium diaphragm for extreme highs
- Extremely smooth and wide frequency response
- Proprietary Bi-Radial® horns
- Excellent terminals and system controls
- Bi-wiring capabilities
- Flawless enclosure construction