B-Stock pair of JBL Synthesis 4319 monitors. Discontinued model.
Throughout several decades, more professional recording studios have used the JBL® Model 4310 than any other monitor, setting the standard of power and realism for all that followed. The 4319 control monitor, with its unmistakable blue baffle and grille, continues that proud tradition. Engineered to play loud and long with unequalled dynamics, sonic clarity and tonal accuracy, the 4319 features a massive, 12-inch (300-millimeter) woofer driven by a Differential Drive® (U.S. patent no. 5,748,760 and other patents pending) dual voice-coil assembly, a large inverted-dome midrange driver and a fast magnesium/aluminum dome tweeter. Together, these advanced transducers deliver quick, tight bass, a natural, well-focused midrange and clear, distinct highs to create listening experiences with all the richness and detail of live performances. Die-cast transducer frames dissipate heat to minimize distortion caused by power compression, while a heavily braced enclosure virtually eliminates unwanted internal resonances. Music professionals and critical listeners have only the highest expectations for JBL studio monitors, and the JBL 4319 delivers brilliantly.
300mm diameter 3-way bookshelf monitor loudspeaker
• LF Driver: 300mm diameter Aquaplus coating curved cone woofer
• HF: 125mm diameter Al-Mg alloy inverted dome midrange
• UHF: 25mm diameter Al-MG alloy dome tweeter
• Impedance: 6 ohms
• Allowable input: 100W (RMS)
• Output sound pressure level: 92dB (2.83V / 1m)
• Frequency response: 38Hz-40kHz (-6dB)
• Crossover frequency: 800Hz / 3.5kHz
• Dimensions: 362mm x 597mm x 290mm without grille; 362mm x 597mm x 298mm with grille
• Weight: 18.1kg without grille; 18.7kg with grille
• Packaged dimensions (H x W x D): 16.3’’ x 28.5’’ x 18.9’’ (415 x 723 x 480mm)
• Packaged weight: 48 lb (21.8 kg)