|Special Price||$12,995.00 CAD|
JBL Synthesis 4367 Floorstanding Loudspeakers - TRADE-IN
Trade-in pair of JBL Synthesis 4367 floor standers. These beauties have it all...world class dynamics, resolution and extension at the frequency extremes. Originally purchased from our shop. Available for audition. Interesting trades considered. In-store pickup only please. 1-833-527-3336.
An ultra-high performance studio monitor from the global leaders in sound reproduction. The JBL 4367 is a 2-way loudspeaker with a cast-frame 15-inch woofer (2216Nd-1) and D2430K dual 3-inch compression driver mated to an HDI horn.
The JBL 4367 is a 2-way loudspeaker offering a cast-frame 15-inch woofer (2216Nd-1) with a powerful, patented Dual Differential Drive® dual 3-inch voice coil and neodymium motor structure for outstanding behavior in the low to mid frequency range. Upper-mid and high frequencies are reproduced by a patented D2430K 3-inch dual diaphragm, dual voice coil compression driver with dual neodymium motor structures and JBL’s patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide horn. Premium-quality network components and dual binding post inputs ensure audiophile performance in any application. The attractive Walnut and Black Walnut wood grain veneer enclosure is internally braced at critical points and is tuned via front-firing ports. The 4367 is intended for use in high-performance 2-channel audio systems or as LCR loudspeaker in a JBL Synthesis multichannel home theater installation.
- 15-inch (380mm) Dual Differential Drive woofer with Pure Pulp cone, dual 3-inch voice coils, neodymium motor structure and cast aluminum frame
- 3-inch (75mm) Mid/High compression driver with dual diaphragms, dual voice coils, and dual neodymium motor structures
- Patented High Definition Imaging (HDI) horn/waveguide technology
- Front-mounted ports for extended bass response
- Iconic JBL Studio Monitor design with exposed horn and blue baffle
- Front panel high-frequency and ultra-high-frequency trim controls
- Available in walnut and black walnut wood grain veneer finishes
|Type||2-way Floorstanding Loudspeaker|
|Low-Frequency Transducer||15” (380mm) 2216Nd-1 Dual Differential Drive® woofer|
|Mid/High Frequency Transducer||3” (75mm) D2430K dual compression|
|Frequency Response (-6DB)||30 Hz – 40 kHz|
|Sensitivity ([email protected])||94dB|
|Nominal Impedance||6 Ohm|
|Crossover Frequencies||700 Hz|
|Enclosure Type||Bass-reflex via Dual Front-firing Ports|
|Inputs||Dual Gold-plated Five-way Binding Posts|