SME Synergy Turntable With Built-in Nagra Phono Stage, Ortofon Per Windfeld Ti cartridge and Crystal cabling. Our ex-demo unit at great savings. In-store pickup please. Interesting trades considered.
Robert and Mike at 905-503-0850.
Synergy is a unique, precision-engineered integrated turntable featuring magnesium tonearm, moving coil cartridge and built-in phono stage. Comprising of a completely new turntable design combined with the highly acclaime SME Series IV tonearm, Ortofon’s ‘exclusive series’ MC Windfeld Ti cartridge and a specially designed phono stage by NAGRA, all coupled with mono crystal silver wire by Crystal Cable, Synergy is a fully integrated turntable unit that is factory configured requiring minimal user set-up. Synergy’s design is compact, sleek, modern and instantly recognisable as SME. Incorporating precision engineered components, high attention to detail and the craftsmanship that SME is globally renowned for, above all Synergy delivers an extraordinary vinyl listening musical experience.
• Natural, Open and Dynamic Sound
• High Mass and Small Footprint
• Close Tolerance Precision Bearing
• Isolated Suspension
• Precision Magnesium Tonearm
• Crystal Cable Audio Lead and Internal Wiring
• Nagra Built-In Phono Stage, Fully Adjustable
• Ortofon MC Windfeld Ti Cartridge
• Factory Configured with Minimal Set Up