|Special Price||$1,995.00 CAD|
|New Old Stock Pair|
Trade-in pair of Spendor A3 floor standers in cherry finish. Taut bass and gorgeous midrange. Includes original boxes. In-store auditions welcome...we currently have a trade-in pair (pictured for reference). Interesting trades considered.
The ultra-compact Spendor A3 delivers clear natural sound with real low frequency power and scale. Drive units based on technology developed for the Spendor SA1 and other A-Line models ensure clear and natural mid-range and a beautifully open treble.
The 15cm mid-bass drive unit has a magnesium alloy chassis to support the long throw motor system which helps to give these loudspeakers a remarkably big and powerful sound. The fluid cooled 22mm wide-surround tweeter completes the driver array.
The rea mounted reflex port allows the A3 to be placed in relatively close proximity to rear walls with minimal interaction, and the structural spike support system provides solid clean bass response.
- Large rear port gives clean articulate bass
- New Spendor 15cm drive unit with large excursion motor
- New 22mm wide surround tweeter for extended response
- High grade crossover network
- Gold binding posts on the rear
- Spendor 'dynamic damping' to minimise cabinet resonances
- High rigidity stabiliser plate system for solid floor mounting
- Description: 2-way floor standing loudspeaker
- Enclosure type: Spendor rear reflex
- HF drive unit: 22mm wide-surround dome with fluid cooling
- MF / LF drive unit: Spendor 150mm ep38 cone
- Sensitivity: 86dB for 1 watt at 1 metre
- Crossover point: 4.2 kHz
- Frequency response: 70 Hz to 20 kHz ± 3dB anechoic
- Typical in-room response: -6dB at 45 Hz anechoic
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
- Impedance minimum: 6.2 ohms
- Power handling: 125 watts unclipped programme
- Terminals: 4 way binding posts single-wired
- Cabinet (HxWxD): 750 x 165 x 250mm
- Finish: cherry
- Weight: 12.4 kg each