Don’t call it a comeback. The Signature One, designed for our 30th anniversary, is not a "comeback" of the famous Model 1 that launched Totem. It is an elevated, advanced monitor loudspeaker reflecting the progression of our engineering prowess and is primed to knock you out.
The spirit of the Model 1 lives deep within it but the Signature One is quite unique and its superior performance defies comparison. An imposing 6.5-inch mineral infused woofer derived from the Forest driver is mated to a 1" aluminum dome tweeter housed in a rear chamber. Designed simultaneously to achieve the best phase relationship, their synergy is perfected by a handmade crossover consisting of only a few precious components.
Signature One is an homage to our history, an anniversary celebration, and a retro yet timeless design that will outperform competitors throughout its multi-decade lifespan.
- Elegant design and aesthetic compactness
- Specially modified proprietary drivers
- Flush-mounted drivers
- Aerodynamic rounded front baffle and angled rear baffle
- Extensive cross-bracing and radical angle internal floor
- Available in exotic veneers
- Lock mitered monocoque chassis
- Industry unique borosilicate damping
- Exclusive, hardwired crossover
- Silvered OFC wiring
- Bi-wire-able gold plated WBT terminals in an annealed aluminum plate
|Frequency Response||45 Hz - 22 kHz ± 3 dB|
|Recommended Power||50 - 200 W|
|Woofer||6.5" (3" voice coil) / 16.5 cm (7.6 cm voice coil)|
|Tweeter||1" / 2.54 cm aluminum dome, chambered|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||7.67" x 13.77" x 10.62" / 19.5 cm x 35 cm x 27 cm|
|Placement from rear wall||1' - 3' / 30.48 cm - 91.44 cm|
|Placement distance apart||4' - 10' / 121.92 cm - 304.8 cm|
|Break-in Time||100 - 150 hours|
|Crossover Frequency||2.5 kHz (Compensated, 2nd order)|
|Speaker Terminals||Bi-wireable, Gold WBT connectors|